Kenya Youth Employment and Opportunities Project (KYEOP) is a transformational project that aims to empower and uplift the well being of the youth in Kenya by equipping them with essential training, internship, and business grant opportunities.
KYEOP Eligibility Criteria:
- Youth aged between 18-29
- Education level of up to form four or below
- Kenyan citizen
- Currently unemployed/underemployed
- Not currently enrolled in school or planning to join in the next 8 months
KYEOP Implementing Partners:
- The Ministry of ICT, Innovation and Youth Affairs (MIIYA)
- The National Industrial Training Authority (NITA),
- Micro and Small Enterprise Authority (MSEA)
- The Ministry of Labour and Social Protection
The project has four distinct components, which are inter-linked and aim to reach youth directly and indirectly.